Keras reader not working

Hi,

I seem to be in a loop and after a couple of days need some help.

The error I have is that from the established workflow of reading in a Keras file from the KERAS reader (VGG net), it just doesn’t read in the network. I am including the log file here.

Any suggestions? I just keep going around and around with different libraries using Anaconda and Windows 10. I am thinking of switching to an Linux installation but would prefer to stay in Windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jon

For what its worth, here is the actual error log:

ava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Location must be absolute: …
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.checkValidLocation(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:756)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.contains(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:252)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.addRepository(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:167)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.notify(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:825)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.core.ProvisioningEventBus.dispatchEvent(ProvisioningEventBus.java:103)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.core.ProvisioningEventBus.dispatchEvent(ProvisioningEventBus.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:234)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:345)

Well, for those that come later, I solved this myself. It turned out to be a “connecting to Python error” and so under KNIME–>DEEP LEARNING–> I ended up creating environments using the suggested new environment instead of the ones that checked out under Anaconda Natively. It worked to fix things. So if you have this issue, try that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.