KNIME 2.10, Error while ececuting queries in SQL Server

Hi,

when i'm trying to use database nodes with MS SQL Server I'm getting an error:
Execute failed: Error while validating SQL query: Incorrect Syntax near "=".

For instance, Database Table Selector execute following sql query:
SELECT * FROM (SELECT * FROM person) tempTable_641420236344203246 WHERE (1 == 0),
where SELECT * FROM person is query typing in SQL statement field in the node dialog.

There was no such problem with previous versions of KNIME.

PS. I use JDBC driver version 4.0 for SQL Server

Can you post the JDBC URL you are using for the connection? As a workaround you can disable "Retrieve metadata during configure" in the new "Database Connector" node.

I am getting the same error using sqljdbc4 driver and this statement (or any statement, for that matter):

SELECT * FROM CDX_BE_LabResult

The same statement works if I use the Database Reader node.  The error comes when I try to use the Database Connector node witht he Database Table Selector node.

This is the database URL:  jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;databaseName=Live_BEData

Toggling "Retrieve metadata during configure" on or off doesn't fix it.

Thanks for your time.

-Brian Muchmore

I'm having the exact same issue. The connection string works for "Database Connector" but not for "Database Table Connector"

Hello,

i perfomed the following test to compare the version 2.9.0 and 2.10. connecting to SQL Server 2008. 
This should be easy to reproduce.

I used a single database reader node:

Connection:
jdbc:sqlserver://LOCALHOST;databaseName=Northwind;integratedSecurity=true;

Statement:
SELECT * FROM Products

"Run SQL......" box unchecked.

In 2.9.0 the node worked fine.

In 2.10. i got the error message:

WARN      Database Reader    Could not determine table spec from database query: Falsche Syntax in der Nähe von '='.

I observed the error on serveral new nodes:

ERROR     Database Table Connector           Execute failed: Falsche Syntax in der Nähe von '='.
ERROR     SQL Inject                         Execute failed: Falsche Syntax in der Nähe von '='.
ERROR     Database Table Selector            Execute failed: Error while validating SQL query: Falsche Syntax in der Nähe von '='.

Is there any known workaround? When will a fix be published?

Best Regards,

See http://tech.knime.org/forum/knime-general/knime-210-database-connection