KNIME 2.3 - WEKA Nodes - BROKEN

Unless I'm missing something:

AttributeSelectedClassifer - You can no longer select which classifier method(s) to use in this node (as you could in previous versions of Knime, including 2.1 and 2.2).  You can also no longer select the evaluator or search method.  Basically, all the critical options that make this node functional are no longer available in the configuration screen.

Vote - You can no longer select which classifiers to use.  Can't really use it anymore.

There may be others.  Will this be fixed, or is WEKA no longer supported by KNIME?  thanks

Hi fox3c,

Thanks for reporting this problem: we will have a look into this ASAP and fix it for our next bugfix release coming out soon. No doubt about KNIME's support for the Weka integration. I will post an update as soon as I have more details.

Thanks again, Thomas

Hi fox3c,

We have been able to locate the problem and are currently looking into it. The only workaround is to use the Weka integration from the previous KNIME 2.2 update site www.knime.org/update/2.2 that needs to manually added to your KNIME 2.3.0 installation under Help >> Install New Software. Sorry again for the hassle.

Best regards, Thomas