Knime Analytics Platforms Error Execute failed: Could not create connection to database using Docker

Hello everyone, I am trying to execute a workflow knime with the name demo30sc using Docker, my workflow is simple:

I have a postgres database connector with the values ​​shown in the image

And everything is great when running it on my pc but the problem starts when executing my docker-compose.ym.
docker-compose.yml
Screenshot from 2020-07-28 17-07-08
Dockerfile

When going to the container from knime I see that it did not run well and in the logs it shows me this:

log4j: ERROR Unexpected char [J] at position 28 in conversion patterrn.
INFO main BatchExecutor ===== Executing workflow /root/knime-workspace/demo360sc.zip =====
WARN main DataTableSpec DataColumnSpec already contains a color handler, ignoring color handler from second spec.
WARN main DataTableSpec DataColumnSpec already contains a color handler, ignoring color handler from second spec.
ERROR KNIME-Worker-0 Node Execute failed: Could not create connection to database: null
ERROR KNIME-Worker-1 Node Execute failed: Could not create connection to database: null
INFO main BatchExecutor Workflow execution done Finished in 3 secs (3747ms)
INFO main BatchExecutor ========= Workflow did not execute sucessfully ============
Jul 28, 2020 8:42:23 PM org.apache.cxf.bus.osgi.CXFExtensionBundleListener unregister
INFO: Removing the extensions for bundle 122
Knime:
JVM terminated. Exit code = 4
/usr/local/knime_3.7.2//plugins/org.knime.binary.jre.linux.x86_64_1.8.0.152-01/jre/bin/java
-server
-Dsun.java2d.d3d = false
-Dosgi.classloader.lock = classname
-XX: + UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions
-XX: + UnsyncloadClass
-Dsun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout = 0
-XX: CompileCommand = exclude, javax / swing / text / GlyphView, getBreakSpot

I have no idea what the problem is with knime analytics platform v3.7.2 with DOCKER that using the example I found at this link
https://www.nuwavesolutions.com/batch-execution-of-knime-workflows-using-docker/ I can’t get it to work.

Regards
Ing. Jose Ambrosio
2020-07-28T04:00:00Z

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.