Hello all, I am unfamiliar with knime ecosystem, and before diving into howto’s of it, wanted to ask if such a workflow roughly described below is possible in knime.
I am looking for automation of a process that involves some image processing steps. I tried to summarize it here, thank you for all the comments.
- Read a folder and check for existence of any image files.
- Load an image and create multiple and overlapping crops from image for a predefined/hardcoded dimension.
- Save each crop to a folder as .PNG
- After saving all crops, execute a bash script in that folder.
- Upon execution completion, read a text file in the folder created by bash script for a numeric value.
- Write this value into a row containing the filename in step 2, in a Google sheets table.
- Move processed image file to some other folder.
- Repeat until all files in the folder at step1 processed.
- Schedule whole process to run once, every hour.