Knime Azure Server

Hi there,

I have been working on knime server for a little while now, and was wondering if someone could explain how I would install the palladian and selenium extensions onto knime server hosted by azure.

I have tried many things mentioned in the documentation but none of them seem to work.

I tried installing a desktop and doing it but that broke the server and I have also installed the extensions via terminal however that broke the server as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @bashir_burhan,

for installing additional extensions just follow the steps mentioned here: https://docs.knime.com/2019-12/server_admin_guide/index.html#installing-additional-extensions

Due to conflicting licensing agreements we are not allowed to ship Palladian nodes with our Executor builds and update sites. For information about licensing, feature names and update sites, please check this thread: Palladian nodes gone after update to knime 4.0

Best,
Marten

1 Like

Hi Marten,

I appreciate the reply, however I have mentioned that I have tried using the terminal to install extensions. This just results in all of my workflows saying " RMI could not be executrd" in the web portal

Hi @bashir_burhan,

I’ve sent you a PM to follow up on this.

Best,
Marten