Knime Batch Command can't work well

Hello, My NickName is doryokujin. I'm sorry for my poor English.

I read FAQ "Is there any way to run KNIME in batch mode, i.e. only on command line and without the graphical user interface?"

And I make a simple KNIME_project only containing 2 nodes, csv reader(ID=1) and csv writer(ID=2) to execute batch command. Output csvfile path is decided from program(within node.xml), but input csvfile is decided from command line option. Here is the my executed command:

<pre>
doryokujin@doryokujin:~/knime$ ./knime -nosplash    \
-application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION   \
-workflowDir="/home/doryokujin/knime/workspace/KNIME_project"   \
-option=1,url,"/home/doryokujin/knime/IrisDataset/data.trn",String
</pre>
but a got error massage like this:
<pre>
ERROR CSV Reader Loading model settings failed: Invalid URL: no protocol: hoge
ERROR main CSV Reader Loading model settings failed: Invalid URL: no protocol: hoge
WARN CSV Reader No settings available
org.knime.core.node.InvalidSettingsException: Invalid URL: no protocol: /home/doryokujin/knime/IrisDataset/data.trn
at org.knime.base.node.io.csvreader.CSVReaderConfig.loadSettingsInModel(CSVReaderConfig.java:110)
at org.knime.base.node.io.csvreader.CSVReaderNodeModel.validateSettings(CSVReaderNodeModel.java:158)
</pre>
How can I solve this "no protocol" problem? If input file path are decided in program(within node.xml), this batch command work properly.

Please teach me how to solve this problem.

Thank you.

You need to specifiy the protocol for the file URL which is "file:", thus the correct parameter is "file:/home/doryokujin/knime/IrisDataset/data.trn". The CSV Reader can also read from HTTP pages, then you have to specify "http:".

Thank you for your answer.

I could solve the problem to specify the protocol such as:

-option=1,url,"file:/home/doryokujin/knime/IrisDataset/data.trn",String