Knime batch mode with asp.net system Ram performance problem

Hi, i have a very confusing question for you :(

I have a workflow in knime and i am trying to  run that in my asp.net project. In the beginning everything was perfect :) Workflow is working very well i can reach results etc.

But after several using that system. I discover that, my System performans getting worse. When i look my Task manager, i find out my  ram is working almost full (8 gb  %95 is full).

Than when i go to resource monitor i saw a lot of knime.exe is working. But if you look only working processes you dont realize them.

my asp.net code run knime workflow part;

string argument = "\"C:\\Program Files\\KNIME\\knime.exe\" -nosave -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -reset -data \"C:\\KNIME PROJECTS\"  --launcher.suppressErrors -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=\"C:\\KNIME PROJECTS\\CRM_EGILIM\"";

ProcessStartInfo si = new ProcessStartInfo("cmd.exe");
            // Redirect both streams so we can write/read them.
            si.RedirectStandardInput = true;
            si.RedirectStandardOutput = true;
            si.UseShellExecute = false;
            // Start the procses.
            Process p = Process.Start(si);
            //run with Knime attiributes which i set at the beginning.
            p.StandardInput.WriteLine(argument);
           p.WaitForExit();

Here is my question, Can we have special option for close after Finish workfow jobs for batch mode.

or any idea about solve this problem?

If you pass "-noexit" to the application you explicitly tell it to not exit upon completion (or failure). I suggest to remove this option from the command line.

Thank you very much:)