Knime by command line fail.

Hello, I run by command a easy workflow that read from a excel and write the content to another excel.
The workflow is completed but the prompt show me more exception. Can be ignored or I try to solve it?

The command is the following:
“C:\Program Files\KNIME\knime.exe” -nosave -consoleLog -noexit -nosplash -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=“D:\Users\pgiordan\knime-workspace\prova inter”

out.txt (62.3 KB)

When I run a more complicated workflow the Knime throw an exception that appear with a new popup window and it show a java exception with return code 4. How to solve it?

Thanks

Hi @vedansh87 ,

Welcome to the community!

Well, let’s see some info before the right answer ok?

You set some parameters here that you need to understand what it is and when to use them.

-reset > will reser the flow before to use it

-nosave > at the end of the process, knime won’t save the result/data. That’s ok here.

-nosplash > will close the knime splash screen, so you won’t see it when start

-consoleLog > will show the console windows to see what is happen. If you don’t follow the process line by line, you don’t need to set it now

-noexit > will make to not close the knime application after done, so you can remove it

So, that’s not a problem at here ok? Now about the txt log.

I see that some “problems” to load some components at the server when it says here:

!MESSAGE Unable to extract content: osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“4.7.2.v202303211509”; osgi.identity=“org.knime.workflowservices”; singleton:=“true”: workflowservices-nodes.jar

!MESSAGE An error occurred while automatically activating bundle com.knime.server.nodes (359).
java.io.IOException: Accesso negato

So, some components couldn’t load. Try to reinstall this components/extensions and check the access/permittions for the jar files too.

BR, Denis

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.