knime downlod url with text processing extension

hi i want to install text processing extension but it fail more 10 times
would you send me a downlad link with built in text processing extension?

Hi,

welcome to the KNIME forum.

What exactly happens, i.e. what error do you get? And what version of KNIME do you use?

Cheers,
Misha

tnk for your reply and welcome
when try to download extension file from update center in 48% complete
my veriosn is 3.7.2
would you give me download url that contain this extension?

1 Like

I’ve tried now with a fresh installation of 3.7.2 on Win 10 and it works, so it is expected to work, but something goes wrong. Could you please try to install any other extension- just to check if it is a general installation feature r something related to textprocessing. Do you plan to move on to the recently released KNIME 4.0 or do you have any restrictions to stay with 3.7.2? Maybe it would work if you would get a clean new installation of the new release?

As a workaround, you can download a complete 3.7.2 extension archive from here (it is ~5 GB, so you’ll need a good internet connection). Then you can unpack the downloaded archive in some local folder. Next you can go into File -> Preferences -> Install/Update -> Available software sites, disable those remote sites that you use now and add click the Add... button on top-right, then Local... and choose the folder where you unpacked the extension archive. When you will try to instal textprocessing extension now it will use the local archive instead of the official update site. If this does not work- let us know.

Cheers,
Misha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.