first of all, I have been using Knime for 10+ years and am not to lazy to Google or search the forums. But this one has me stumped.
- I am running Knime on a machine with 512 GB of Ram.
- My Knime.ini reads: -Xmx261477m
- However when I am trying to read about 30k small .table files through a loop and table reader I get a heap error!
- I reinstalled Knime, lowered the memory usage etc…
wow! 10+ years…
Far from that but let’s see if I can help with couple of questions to clarify it:
- you have 512 GB of memory and 26 assigned to KNIME? (from picture there is only 1GB given but maybe that is after you lowered it down)
- which KNIME version are you using?
- how many .table files is there? 30 thousand?
- what is approximate size of one table?
- you are concatenating tables in Loop End or?
- is every iteration slower?
- around what iteration do you get heap error?
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.