KNIME ilastik integration

Hi everyone,

I have some small problem. I have an RGB image. I did a channel split, saved channel2 as seperate tif file and loaded it as input image in ilastik for training to get a pixel classification project file that I wanted to use in KNIME ilastik headless node to process the image.

Now I first tried to load the original RGB image in KNIME, do a channel split there as well, use a column filter to select only channel 2 and feed this image into the ilastik headless node where I selected the respective ilp file. The execution of that node always gives an error:

2017-03-27 15:42:52,388 : DEBUG : KNIME-Worker-407 : Ilastik Headless (Pixel classification) : Ilastik Headless (Pixel classification) : 0:115 : Execute failed: Index: 2, Size: 2

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 2

However if I load the same file that I used to train the classifier (only channel 2 saved as single tif image) into Knime  the ilastik headless node is executed correctly.

Now I'm a bit puzzled because in principle both ways should work, right?

Best,
Christian

Hi Christian,

it definitively should work in both directions. Did you try with the current nightly build of KNIP Ilastik? We fixed several bugs there.

Best,

Christian

Hi Christian,

Yes I've tried the latest nightly build. It is not a big problem though but I just don't understand why it is behaving like that.

Thanks for your fast reply

Christian

Hi Christian,

could you send us the ilastik project file, the image data and the workflow? We should at least catch the error and provide a better error message. :-)

Thanks for reporting!

Christian

Hi Christian,

Sorry it took me a while but here is the workflow together with the images and the project files. Thanks for looking into that!

Christian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.