Knime L3 Certification

I have completed L1 & L2 Certification and recently appeared for L3 certification , and with decent preparation both from hands on exp, self paced course and documenttation … i couldnt sail through… The message is not to grieve but to share that questions are bit puzzled and more academic . few have contrary solutions. Hope i am not the one who only has this opinion.
would request for more guidance from veterans

anil

Hi Anil,

Thanks for reaching out.

Did you have access to a server when preparing for the L3 examination? We usually find that persons who lack handson experience with working with the server itself, find the L3 exam difficult.

If you did not have access, please let me know. We have setup a community server that for this purpose.

All the best,
Schalk

1 Like

I have recently taken the community server access while the access help to get the hands on of the application and server… It helped to get the permission and publishing doubts clear … but still felt many ambiguous question or felt out of course content available. :neutral_face:

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear that this was your experience.

If you would like to review your transcript in more detail, please send an email to certification@knime.com and we can take it up from there.

Cheers,
Schalk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.