KNIME occasional connection reset error (Exit Code=4) on database reader block

Hello,

I have a very urgent request from the KNIME people who can help. We are running a workflow runs everyday and returns the below error occasionally but not always. Most of the time it gets completed sucessfully. I have created a test script that runs in 10 minute intervals, so per day it runs 144 times but sometimes none of them fails, sometimes a couple. I know which block it fails at (database reader block), where it attempts to connect and query from a remote database. Same error occurs on a different workflow with a different database as well, again occassionally with no periodic behaviour or pattern. 

Does this mean there is something wrong with the connection at the time the block tries to connect to those databases, or is there a problem on my side with the drivers, etc? What does Exit Code=4 mean? I do not change anything with the workflows between the successful and unsucessful ones. 

I have done a lot research online but didn't come across with a similar issue. 

This is quite urgent and important, so that'd be great if anyone could help out.

Below is the error message:

Status 4, the output is: Execute knime script without preferences for the workflow {/tmp/extracted/56c46c0a2c36916a28ddb953} 'SG_DB_Sync': Cannot open display: CompilerOracle: exclude javax/swing/text/GlyphView.getBreakSpot INFO main BatchExecutor ===== Executing workflow /tmp/extracted/56c46c0a2c36916a28ddb953 ===== ERROR KNIME-Worker-0 Database Reader Execute failed: Connection reset INFO main BatchExecutor Workflow execution done Finished in 2 hours, 15 mins, 35 secs (8135160ms) INFO main BatchExecutor ========= Workflow did not execute sucessfully ============ 'SG_DB_Sync': JVM terminated. Exit code=4 /opt/knime-full_3.2.0/jre/bin/java -server -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -Dosgi.classloader.lock=classname -XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions -XX:+UnsyncloadClass -Dknime.enable.fastload=true -XX:CompileCommand=exclude,javax/swing/text/GlyphView,getBreakSpot -Xmx16g -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.disablePrinting -Djava.security.egd=file:///dev/urandom -Doracle.jdbc.timezoneAsRegion=false -jar /opt/knime-full_3.2.0//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.100.v20150511-1540.jar -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -launcher /opt/knime-full_3.2.0/knime -name 'SG_DB_Sync' --launcher.library /opt/knime-full_3.2.0//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.gtk.linux.x86_64_1.1.300.v20150602-1417/eclipse_1612.so -startup /opt/knime-full_3.2.0//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.100.v20150511-1540.jar --launcher.overrideVmargs -exitdata 1fa8001 -nosave -reset -consoleLog -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=/tmp/extracted/56c46c0a2c36916a28ddb953 -vm /opt/knime-full_3.2.0/jre/bin/java -vmargs -server -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -Dosgi.classloader.lock=classname -XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions -XX:+UnsyncloadClass -Dknime.enable.fastload=true -XX:CompileCommand=exclude,javax/swing/text/GlyphView,getBreakSpot -Xmx16g -Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.disablePrinting -Djava.security.egd=file:///dev/urandom -Doracle.jdbc.timezoneAsRegion=false -jar /opt/knime-full_3.2.0//plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.100.v20150511-1540.jar 'SG_DB_Sync': GTK+ Version Check removing /tmp/extracted/56c46c0a2c36916a28ddb953

"Connection reset" indicates that there is problem with the database or the network. It's not a problem of the node or the workflow.