KNIME Salesforce Integration: How to get all fields?

Hi all,

I’m trying to figure out if I can loop through a list of Salesforce objects and get all fields available with the Salesforce Simple Query or Salesforce SOQL nodes (without manually setting up each object by hand). And hopefully without the use of a GET node.

According to Salesforce Dev documentation, you should be able to use FIELD(ALL) in the SOQL query, however this does not seem to be supported with the API version used in KNIME Salesforce Integration.

Then I was looking for a way to send a ‘describe’ query for each Salesforce object, to get a list of available fields (and then use it into a variable to customise the SOQL automatically). However I can’t find a way to do this via SOQL. Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi Ruben,

Welcome to the KNIME Hub. I would require some more information from you so i can understand your query better. Can you please share your workflow(after removing all the sensitive information)? or you can also share the screenshots from your workflow thats gives a description of how your workflow is setup. Many thanks!

Best regards,
Hannan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.