KNIME Schedule Jobs via Workflow

Hello,
Is there an issue in scheduling job via workflows on knime web portal. I tried to schedule couple of times and every time it takes some random date. I am using knime server 4.8.2

Hi @abhinav,

Am I right assuming you trigger execution of a workflow via WebPortal?. Can you elaborate little more on what you mean with scheduling in this case and by saying ā€œit takes some random dateā€?

Best,
Marten

Hello,
I am using ā€˜Schedule Job via WebPortalā€™ provided under the Admin branch of Knime server webportal to schedule the jobs.

As an example if you see the attachment, the start date doesnā€™t make sense to me.
Not sure if i am missing something but looks like an bug.

Hi @abhinav,

This is clearly a bug, thank you for reporting that. Note that this bug only affects the Table View (JavaScript) that produces the view you see on the WebPortal. I.e., the underlying date is still correct, and your workflow is scheduled for whatever time you actually selected.
You can verify this by opening the job and checking the table rather than the view.

Cheers,
Roland

2 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for your response. I verified and table was showing the right time. However, the jobs do not seem to have run on that time. I checked the jobs listing under the workflows as well as used the Adminā€“> List all Jobs workflow but do not see the scheduled jobs showing executed.

cheers
Abhinav

Dear @abhinav,

Iā€™ve sent you a PM to follow up on this topic.

Cheers,
Marten