KNIME SDK Debugging with Missing KNIME Perspective

How do I restore the KNIME runtime perspective when debugging from the KNIME SDK?

I just upgraded to KNIME 3.2.0 (both the SDK and the runtime). In earlier versions of the KNIME SDK hitting the "debug" button would bring up a clean KNIME runtime environment with my new node for testing. But now the debug button brings up just the Java Eclipse environment from which I've manually had to open the KNIME perspective.

It works - it's just ugly as the KNIME views are mixed together with the Java views. And I'm mostly just curious what I'm doing wrong.

In fact this is not the first time I've encountered this problem. Last time the root cause seemed to be debugging with an out-of-date JRE. When I fixed that problem I was once again debugging in the clean KNIME runtime environment. This time I don't know what the problem is.

This is the output from my console:

TestNewKnimeNode [Eclipse Application] C:\Program Files\KNIME_SDK_3.2.0\jre\bin\javaw.exe
!SESSION 2016-07-14 09:39:17.740 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=4.5.0.I20150603-2000
java.version=1.8.0_60
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.sdk.ide
Command-line arguments:  -product org.eclipse.sdk.ide -data D:\knime_sdk\workspace/../runtime-TestNewKnimeNode -dev file:D:/knime_sdk/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/TestNewKnimeNode/dev.properties -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -consoleLog

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2016-07-14 09:39:24.341
!MESSAGE Plug-in 'org.knime.workbench.ui' contributed an invalid Menu Extension (Path: 'view' is invalid): org.knime.workbench.ui.openLogfile

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2016-07-14 09:41:30.081
!MESSAGE Plug-in 'org.knime.workbench.ui' contributed an invalid Menu Extension (Path: 'view' is invalid): org.knime.workbench.ui.openLogfile

Any ideas?

Probably this bit: -product org.eclipse.sdk.ide 

You should be debugging as a KNIME Application

Perfect! Thank you! Eclipse is really amazing. I'm still only familiar with a fraction of what it can do.