Knime Server, Disable Schedule flag checked

Hello,

Rather strange one. I have scheduled the workflow to be executed on the server. But when the execution is finished, the workflow "disables" itself. Is that a common occurence?

Happened to me for the first time. I did copy the workflow from another folder, and it was created from another account. Could that be the cause? 

Kind regards,

Joseph

Hi Joseph,

Are you able to supply some screenshots that show the problem. I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'disables'.

Best,

Jon

Hi Jon,

I'm afraid screenshots won't help here. 

Hm, when you right click on the scheduled workflow, and you click show/edit schedule, then go to scheduling options and tick and Disable schedule box, the workflow is still scheduled but the name is greyed out (light grey font instead of black).

My problem is that I schedule the workflow to run few times a day. And it will get executed few times, but when I log back in to the server, the workflow is disabled (the name is greyed out) and I have to edit the schedule and untick the box. 

It's only few of us in the company, so I'm sure it's not being disabled by any of my colleagues. 

I have a suspicion that it's caused by the fact that the workflow itself was created by my colleague and I only tried to schedule it. Could that be the case? 

Kind regards,

Joseph

Hi Joseph,

If you'd be able to send the localhost.<date>.log file from <apache-tomee>/logs (or download the logs zip if from the admin console if you're already using KNIME Server 4.5.0. Additionally helpful would be to have the screenshot of the KNIME Explorer that shows those jobs that have executed.

Best,

Jon