KNIME Spring Summit 2019 and Developer Meeting

Dear community developers,

KNIME Spring Summit is approaching (March 18-22) and we would like to invite you to join! Contact dev-summit-2019@knime.com to get a promotional code for one free ticket per community project.

This year, once again, we have reserved half a day for a Developer Meeting on Tuesday afternoon. We will start off at 13:30pm with a 120 minutes node development crash course for beginners. If you are seasoned developer, you are welcome to join and share your experience with new developers (or lend a helping hand). After a short break we will have an open session with various topics around KNIME development (2 hours). Some of you have already offered topics that you would like to discuss (e.g. making nodes compatible with Try&Catch or implementing JavaScript views). If you are interested in presenting your latest development or “host” a discussion about a specific topic, please drop us a line. Finally, in the evening we will have an informal get-together with food and drinks.

Please indicate your interest in attending by sending an email to dev-summit-2019@knime.com!

Looking forward to seeing you all in Berlin,
Stefan

6 Likes

pinned #2
0 Likes

I could probably give a 2 minute mention of some NodeModel classes we have in our public release which might be of interest to others - https://community.knime.org/svn/nodes4knime/trunk/com.vernalis/com.vernalis.knime.core/src/com/vernalis/knime/nodes/ if that is of interest?

Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve,

Sounds interesting! I have noted this suggestion down (together with the ones that you had already provided by email - thank you! :+1:).

Best,
Stefan

1 Like

Hi Stefan,

A quick practical question - I read the email about the summit EventBrite tickets being required to access the conference centre - are there tickets for this event, as my registration via eventbrite only covers Wednesday - Friday, or will that ticket let me in?

Cheers,

Steve

0 Likes

Hi Steve,

we will have additional guest lists for those attending a free event on tuesday at the entry of the bcc as well.
If you have any problems coming in, there will always be someone from our Event Team right next to the entrance.

Best, Iris

2 Likes

Thanks @Iris!

Steve

0 Likes