knime stopped after annaconda instalation

I installed anaconda for knime using official guideline. but I could not open knime after it. the log file is:
!SESSION 2019-07-24 09:37:57.136 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_60
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64

!ENTRY org.knime.json 4 0 2019-07-24 09:37:59.867
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.knime.json [320]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: woodstox-core-asl; bundle-version="[4.3.0,5.0.0)"; resolution:=“optional”
Bundle was not resolved because of a uses contraint violation.
org.osgi.service.resolver.ResolutionException: Uses constraint violation. Unable to resolve resource org.knime.json [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“3.4.0.v201706131425”; osgi.identity=“org.knime.json”; singleton:=“true”] because it is exposed to package ‘com.fasterxml.jackson.databind’ from resources com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“2.8.9”; osgi.identity=“com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind”] and org.knime.ext.dl4j.libs [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“0.8.0.v201706131518”; osgi.identity=“org.knime.ext.dl4j.libs”; singleton:=“true”] via two dependency chains.

Chain 1:
org.knime.json [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“3.4.0.v201706131425”; osgi.identity=“org.knime.json”; singleton:=“true”]
require: (&(osgi.wiring.bundle=com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind)(&(bundle-version>=2.5.2)(!(bundle-version>=3.0.0))))
|
provide: osgi.wiring.bundle: com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“2.8.9”; osgi.identity=“com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind”]

Chain 2:
org.knime.json [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“3.4.0.v201706131425”; osgi.identity=“org.knime.json”; singleton:=“true”]
require: (&(osgi.wiring.bundle=com.github.fge.json-schema-core)(&(bundle-version>=1.2.4.v20161021-knime)(!(bundle-version>=2.0.0))))
|
provide: osgi.wiring.bundle; bundle-version:Version=“1.2.4.v20161021-knime”; osgi.wiring.bundle=“com.github.fge.json-schema-core”
com.github.fge.json-schema-core [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“1.2.4.v20161021-knime”; osgi.identity=“com.github.fge.json-schema-core”]
import: (osgi.wiring.package=com.github.fge.jackson)
|
export: osgi.wiring.package=com.github.fge.jackson; uses:=com.fasterxml.jackson.databind
com.github.fge.jackson-coreutils [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“1.8.0.v20161021-knime”; osgi.identity=“com.github.fge.jackson-coreutils”]
import: (osgi.wiring.package=com.fasterxml.jackson.databind)
|
export: osgi.wiring.package: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind
org.knime.ext.dl4j.libs [osgi.identity; type=“osgi.bundle”; version:Version=“0.8.0.v201706131518”; osgi.identity=“org.knime.ext.dl4j.libs”; singleton:=“true”]
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1620)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1599)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1571)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1514)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

Hi @somaieh,

the error you posted does not indicate a problem with Anaconda but with dependency clashes between some KNIME Extensions. Which KNIME version are you using? Do you remember after which step of the Anaconda installation guide it started failing?

Thanks,
David

Hi David
the platform version is: v3.4.1.v201709070950

Knime was working after instalation up to the time that I restart my pc.
I did two works:
1- I uninstall anaconda using control panel and it does not solve the problem.
2- I removed .file from configuration subfolders and it solved the problem.

But I need python extension for some of my workflows. Would you please tell me how I can integrate anaconda with Knim on my PC.

Best

Did you follow these installation instructions: http://docs.knime.org/2019-06/python_installation_guide/index.html?

They assume that you have the latest version of KNIME Analytics Platform installed, hence following the instruction will not work in your old KNIME 3.4 installation. Would it be an option to update KNIME to the latest version?

Yes its an option but I read a lot of messages in the forum that their workflows stopped after updating. Is it correct? or there will be no problem with the my alrady available workflows?

What problems are you referring to? Updating should not break anything. However, I would download a new KNIME 4.0 installation and create a new workspace. Then import your old workflows into this workspace.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.