KNIME workflow batch mode execution failed

Hi team,
I’m trying to execute one of my workflow in batch mode using the command as shown in screenshot below. I’m getting the error “command not found”. Need your help.

knime -nosplash -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION​-workflowDir="/var/knime/workflow_repository/workflows/Users/Paty_test/Sensitive"

Unix? ./knime … ?

–Philipp

Hi team,
I have run the command again using ./knime -nosplash -reset -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION​-workflowDir="/var/knime/workflow_repository/workflows/Users/Paty_test/Sensitive

I’m getting error in the screen below.

Hi KNIME team,
Is there any help?

Hi KNIME team,

I have tried couple times and now I’m getting the error : " Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused"

Will appreciate your help here.

Maybe you want to go more into Detail here. What kind of workflow. Anything “special” in it? Normally there is a number on top of the error message pop up which can give you additional hints on what kind of error it is
br

Hi @Daniel,
Thank you for your response. I’m investigating the workflow itself and will try again get back to you.

Regards

Paty

Hi @pkamenga -

I saw your post and let your KNIME account manager know… she should be reaching out to you with next steps about support. Cheers!

Hi Scottf,
Thank you so much. The good news is I can execute a worflow locally using batch mode. the only problem is when I’m trying to execute the workflow in batch mode on the server side(linux).

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.