L1-DW course contains deprecated node

I just failed my first attempt at L1-DW because I didn’t know that Cell Replacer existed. I’m not even sure if it was mentioned in the lessons before. Please replace it with the currently used node.

Hello @mika_lehmann ,
Thank you for your feedback, very appreciated.
We are currently updating the learning material to the new AP version and re-syncing the questions.

Cheers,
Emilio

2 Likes

Great, thank you!
There was also a question in the certification about three dots next to a node and I only knew the answer because of my previous question in the forums :smile:

Should I wait for the updated courses before starting L2 learning and certification? I’m not in a hurry.

same here too, after second trial, i left it beacuse i was sure of my answers base on what i learnt but the system is preloaded with a different answers. for the multiple answer questions, the number of option to select should be specified i.e where two options could be selected, it should be specified not just leave the student confused

same here too, after second trial, i left it beacuse i was sure of my answers base on what i learnt but the system is preloaded with a different answers. for the multiple answer questions, the number of option to select should be specified i.e where two options could be selected, it should be specified not just leave the student confused. please look into it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.