library(classInt)

Hi, 

In all my R installations I have the R package : classInt. I can call it from the R gui (even those located in the R Knime default installation) : D:\KNIME_2.10.4\plugins\org.knime.ext.r3.bin.win32.x86_3.0.3.0042976\R-Inst

with the instruction library(classInt)

when I try to use this same instruction  in an R view (Table) Node, I've got the error message : 

ERROR     R Snippet java.lang.IllegalStateException: Execution of R script failed: Erreur dans library(classInt) : aucun package nommé 'classInt' n'est trouvé
ERROR     R View (Table) Execute failed: Execution of R script failed: Erreur dans library(classInt) : aucun package nommé 'classInt' n'est trouvé.

Any hint ?

Looks like the node is using a different R installation. Please check the configuration.

Hi Thor,

Thank for your reply. The fact is, in Knime Preference I have :

R : D:\KNIME_2.10.4\plugins\org.knime.ext.r3.bin.win32.x86_3.0.3.0042976\R-Inst
R script : D:\KNIME_2.10.4\plugins\org.knime.ext.r3.bin.win32.x86_3.0.3.0042976\R-Inst

If I follow this link and type in the corresponding Rguide or more directly in the R.exe library(classInt) it works. Returning in Knime I have again in the R view (Table) :

ERROR     R Snippet java.lang.IllegalStateException: Execution of R script failed: Erreur dans library(classInt) : aucun package nommé 'classInt' n'est trouvé
ERROR     R View (Table) Execute failed: Execution of R script failed: Erreur dans library(classInt) : aucun package nommé 'classInt' n'est trouvé

I dowloaded other packages and it works perfectly. Only this one causes a problem.

Hi,

I really can't figure where the problem comes from but it seems that installling from R doesn't work properly on my machine. So I used knime to fill the good R library. After having downloaded the zip R packages in a special folder I just execute a workflow like in attachment to filll the proper R library directory and it works fine. If it can help somebody in the future...

Hi Fabien,

I have exactly the same problem about another package called "ROCR". I can call it from the R gui, but in KNIME :

ERROR    Execute failed: Execution of R script failed: Error in library("ROCR") : there is no package called ‘ROCR’.

I try to run your WF to unzip this package directly in my R "library" repository ... Without success.

Do you have any idea ?

Best regards,

Baptiste

Hi,

with my installation ROCR works. Check your R directory installation in "Preferences->Knime->R" for me it's "C:\Program Files\KNIME_2.10.4\plugins\org.knime.ext.r3.bin.win32.x86_3.0.3.0044664\R-Inst"

go to the library directory under it and check if you have the directory ROCR within it. If not unzip it and copy the directory ROCR you obtained after unzip.

Best regards

Hi,

I had not thought about that. Indeed, I used default R directory installation and in this case I haven't checked this setting. As a result, library(ROCR) works with my installation :-).

Thank you a lot for your help.

Kind regards

Baptiste

Hi,

I am getting this error and unable to resolve it.. can anyone help me in resolving this problem

ERROR R View (Table)       0:440:419  Execute failed: org.knime.core.node.KNIMEConstants.getKNIMETempPath()Ljava/nio/file/Path;

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.