Linking KNIME account

Hi i have 2 KNIME account and I want to linking the 2 account. Is it possible? And how to linking if it possible?

Hi @galihbahtera -

The two accounts exist in our system separately - we don’t have a way to combine them. If there’s one you don’t use anymore, we can delete it.

Hi @ScottF thanks for the information, so if I want to delete the account i can ask to who to help me?
And I want ask again I change the email my account in it’s work but in knime learn when I change it at first success but after that it change back to the first email, are this just for me or another account have same issues?

I’m afraid I don’t understand your second sentence - are you asking if you can change emails associated with an account? Currently the answer to that is also no.

Please drop me an email at scott.fincher@knime.com with the name of the account you’d like to delete (and the one you’d like to keep just to be safe) and I can get that fixed for you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.