LIST Endpoint connexion

Hello Community,

I am looking to connect a workflow to a LIST Endpoint. So, basically, the goal is to get JSON files from there. Is there any way to do that on Knime?

I have looked into the JSON reader or Container Input nodes but I get nothing from these ones because I symply cannot connect to the Endpoint.

Thanks for your help,

Hello @JulienG,

what’s a LIST Endpoint? Can you explain it a bit more? Any links to share?

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hello Ivan,

The goal I have here is to get the JSON files (From an API) which will be pushed on an Endpoint.

I do not really have any documentation but there will be a URL on which I would like to connect. On this URL, I will get all my JSON files.

Do you have an idea on how I could make this work?

Thanks and regards,

Hello @JulienG,

if it’s a REST API then there are nodes from KNIME REST Client Extension to interact/communicate which such API. The GET Request node is the one you are looking for.

Regarding my previous questions I assumed LIST is a “place” where JSON files are located so was wondering what kind of software/service/platform it is. And still a bit confused on what’s a Endpoint on which you are trying to push fetched JSON files :sweat_smile:

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.