Locked wrapped metanode

Hi,

Is there an incompatibility to use locked wrapped metanode (using credentials) with mountpoint-relative link configuration?

The wrapped metanode works ok but as soon as I lock it, I’m getting an error “ERROR LocalWorkSpaceFileInfo Problem reading template type” if I want to modify it.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Regards,
Claire

Thanks,
Regards,
Claire

Hi,
Additional information: on another example, I got the same issue when I created a component from the locked metanode. The problem disappeared when I turned it back to a metanode.
Are you able to duplicate the issue?
Thanks,
Regards,
Claire

Hi Clarie,

I just send you an email about this.

Just to have this documented here as well:

You should first create the component and than lock it.
Converting a locked metanode in a component is not supported.

Best, Iris

Hi Iris,

I started again from scratch and locked only the component as you recommended. I have exactly the same problem. See screenshots attached.

Regards,
Claire

Hi @Claire

thank you this was very helpful!

I could recreate this and this must be a problem with this node combination inside the component.
I just pinged engineering for this and will let you know as soon as we know more.

Hi Iris,
Great that’s good to know… I was actually able to recreate the same problem even if I have only nodes and no metanode within the component; Strangely enough… I am still able to use this locked component in my workflow.
Regards,
Claire

Hi Claire,

interesting. So I first tried a simple component with just some nodes. And than I basically copied yours, same set of nodes. And than I could recreate this.
Best, Iris

Hi Iris,

Do you know is there is any plan to fix this issue? If yes, when?

Thanks,
Regards,
Claire

Hi Claire,
Yes the fix is already in our nightly and we are planning to file this out next week.

Best Iris

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.