Looking for Node(s) to create an invoice

Hello, does anyone know of a node(s) that I could create a file that would look like an invoice. So I would have the data in a table and need to present it in a template form that looks like an invoice. I would need a section for the To: (customer name) & From: (our company Name)& Quantity & Product and Other areas to add directions how to pay etc.

Thank you

Mona

I think you probably will find that the KNIME Reporter will do what you want. There is an introductory guide at https://docs.knime.com/2020-07/report_designer_user_guide/index.html

Steve

4 Likes

Thank Steve. Do you know if this Reporter is only available in the paid version of KNIME?

Mona

It is available in AP, just go File> Install KNIME Extensions and type Report in the filter box and install KNIME HTML/PDF, and KNIME Report Design.
Once installed and KNIME restarted you will see a new icon:
It launches the BIRT editor for KNIME.

4 Likes

@iperez has answered the question (AP = Analytics Platform = KNIME desktop application!) - it is not installed by default.

Steve

Thank you @iperez! That’s the exact instructions I needed. Now I can build some forms!

Mona

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.