Loop end (Column Append) source code

Hey there,

I have just checked to find the loop end column append source code on the knime github. I am unable to find it and I was just wondering if anyone knows if that github is missing the src code for some nodes?

For a set of nodes I am making, I will require a Loop end column append (2 nodes), as can be compared with the loop end (2 nodes).

I thought i could easily make this node from that source code? Is this a silly thing to do? Perhaps there is a better solution i am not thinking of :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankyou for reading this and for your help :slight_smile:

P

(Just a sidenote, If a dataTable on input to a node is large, and you just access a specific row / column, it wont load the whole table into memory correct? I cant find documentation on this.)

Appreciate the help!

@toblatp The code for the Loop End Column Append node is here:
https://github.com/knime/knime-core/blob/master/org.knime.base/src/org/knime/base/node/meta/looper/LoopEndJoinNodeModel.java
Just a quick tip on how to find the source of the node:

1. Use the search function with the exact node name: example query
  2. This will usually lead you to the xxxNodeFactory.xml file, that defines the node name
  3. Look for a java class with the same nome in the same folder, that is the NodeFactory class which contains references to the other classes implementing the nodes functionality.

The Table is loaded into memory only partially when it is very large, and cached to disk as needed. I don’t know too much about the specifics though, sorry.
best,
Gabriel

1 Like

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks so much for your quick reply, it is much appreciated. :slight_smile:

P

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.