Loop End node not fully executed when it is comes from an inactive port

Hello!!

I have a problem with a workflow. In it I generate several ways depending on the imputs with the use of the Java If Node.
One of the ways includes a loop inside a methanode. Everything works fine if the active port of the Java If node corresponds to the loop. However, when the port is inactive, and the workflow is executed, the metanode does not finish executing (a clock symbol appears). If you go inside the methanode, the green circle does not appear at the loop end node. However, by clicking the run button twice, the methanode appears fully executed.

In the console a warning only appears when the Chung loop start node is executed:
WARN Chunk Loop Start 3: 2976: 2944 Unable to merge flow object stacks: Conflicting FlowObjects: <Loop Context (Head 3: 2976: 2944, Tail unassigned)> - iteration 0 vs. <Loop Context (Head 3: 2976: 2944, Tail unassigned)> - iteration 0 (loops / scopes not properly nested?)

Anyone who has experienced a similar case where you need to run a loop end node twice to get it fully executed?

Thank you very much in advance
Carolina

Hey @CarolinaPR

Can you post a screenshot of the loop (without revealing any data)?

Hi @ana_ved

I am sorry, but I don´t know how to post the screenshot :-S

Thanks!!
Carolina

Hi @ana_ved,

Finally I made some modifications in the workflow and now it works!!! I think it got crazy because there were multiple loops within the main loop. So I introduced one of the secondary loops into a metanode and now it works :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!!
Carolina

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.