Loop Error_ File Upload

Hi, All

Having an issue (a frustrating one at that! ), I am trying to do a list file loop upload, and I keep getting this error

ERROR Loop End 2:102 Execute failed: Input table’s structure differs from reference (first iteration) table: Column 1 [NASC (DataCell)] vs. [BASC Rate (DataCell)]

Why?

As far as I know, the files are all formatted the same, how do I get this loop to work and concatenate the rows as the loop reads?

Thanks for any help!

Hi there!

Your files are not formatted same. In one iteration your column 1 is NASC and in other it is BASC :wink:

Change your files or enable option “Allow changing table specifications” in your Loop End node configuration window but I guess you want to change your files to all have same column names if meaning is the same.

Br,
Ivan

Hi, @ipazin

Thanks for the reply!

Well now I am slightly thrown off – I know the column beaders are different in each file, that is on purpose. What I want to do is combine all the files into one sheet. So the leftmost column has the same data (codes) the second column, in this case NASC or BASC, has different data. So I want to combine the data into one table, keying the leftmost column.

I know there are other ways of doing this, such as a joiner, I just wnated to try and do it using a loop for when the file directory gets to be much larger.

Any suggestions?

Thanks@

Hi there!

Not quite sure what are you trying to accomplish. Excel Reader in a Loop together with Loop End is intended when you have same file structure and you want to append/concatenate rows from each file. You can enable option “Allow changing table specifications” in your Loop End node configuration window and then you will get all column in your data set regardless of their names. Also you can try different ending to a loop. Loop End (Column Append) node will have same/similar effect depending on your data.

Br,
Ivan