Loop to separate table, to class column and reconstruct table

Hello,

I would like to extract all my columns from table to sort row and reconstructing it. I have tried to use the following workflow :

Group Loop Start ----> Splitter ----> Sorter ----> RowID ----> Loop End (column Append)

I need Help.

Thanks!

I'm not certain what you are trying to achieve. If you are simply trying to sort each column individually, and then put all the columns back together as a table, Have you tried this arrangement of nodes.

1. Column list loop start.

2. Sorter

3. RowID

4. Loop end column append.

is this what you are after?

simon.

Hi Simon, 

Thank you a lot for your valued assistance, at least I will be able to continue to do my job.

Thanks  ;).

Hi, the fact is I've got the same problem. I tried to process like that :

1. Column list loop start.

2. Sorter

3. RowID

4. Loop end column append.

I can't figure out how I can control the name of the column I want to sort in the loop. inclist seems to be the solution. But the first parameter is the array size. So in this case I want to sort on only one column at a time. So it must be 1. But the second parameter 0 is a bit mysterious. My results are for the moment always sorted with the rowId.

Hi, First select any column in the Sorter node and Apply. Then goto the flow variables tab, Expand the inclist option, leave the array size option unaltered, and in the parameter which says "0", this is the option that applies the column choice. So here choose your variable from the loop.

I think some of the namings in these flow variables tabs are less than user friendly. Its an area in KNIME that could do with some tidying up and improvements for new users really. Its not obvious to the new users.

Simon.