Many questions about webservice

First of all, sorry for my english. I never have learned it (but I have read a lot of technical information in webs and books).

1: Why is ever mandatory a table attached to the webservice if sometimes can pass the information simply with constant values?

2: The analisis of the wsdl is very poor (compared with Birt (the report tool). I have need to learn how recreate a wsdl file and pass that to the node.

3: my frustation: The input values not accept repeated element names (collections) and the webserver that i want to connect only accept the values repeating the same element multiples times. How i can show more than one time a input value? For output seems work and show for that a check in "all in list" column.

Below is the part of the wsdl file that refers what i say. Is an element "nillable" (can be null but the node not accept no existence) and can occur 0  to n times (maxOccurs="unbounded"), but the input node no accept that.

SEE LINE 14 OF CODE

<complexType name="QueryOC">
        <sequence>
          <element name="rQuery" type="xsd:long"/>
          <element name="rRecord" type="xsd:long"/>
          <element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="param" nillable="true" type="tns1:ParamType"/>
          <element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="varOcurrencia" type="tns1:ocuType"/>
          <element name="error" nillable="true" type="tns1:ErrorGestioOcurrencies"/>
        </sequence>
      </complexType>
      <complexType name="QueryOC2">
        <sequence>
          <element name="rQuery" type="xsd:long"/>
          <element name="rRecord" type="xsd:long"/>
          <element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="param" nillable="true" type="tns1:ParamType"/>
      </sequence>
      </complexType>
    </schema>
  </wsdl:types>
  <wsdl:message name="QueryReq">
    <wsdl:part name="QueryData" type="impl:QueryOC2"/>
    <wsdl:part name="user" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="pass" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="aplicacio" type="xsd:string"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="queryResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="queryReturn" type="impl:QueryOC"/>
  </wsdl:message>

The  envelope part of that mesage if i use for example soapUI for the request, can show for QueryOC2 an aspect similar to that:

<rQuery>12345</rQuery>
<rRecord>444</rRecord>
<param value1="abc" value2="bcd"></param>

and I cant try to "lie" the sever sending "param, param2, param3..." not know the "names"... only accept the input param (with one o the two attributes).

Can anyone help me? I cant give the url of the webservice.. is private, sorry.

Sorry for my english again.

Hi Mocky,

Do you have access to a similar webservice implemented as REST? That should be much easier to use than the SOAP webservice.

Best,

Jon