Microsoft Authentication node - could not load workflow

Hello again :slight_smile:

I’ve got strange error related to Microsoft Nodes:
Could not load workflow ‘http://…:8080/knime/rest/v4/repository/PG/07_Microsoft_Sharepoint_Data_Access:data’ for e8344bfd-137f-464a-b166-47c1a79a62c1: Errors loading workflow ‘07_Microsoft_Sharepoint_Data_Access’: Status: Error: 07_Microsoft_Sharepoint_Data_Access 0 loaded with errors Status: Error: 07_Microsoft_Sharepoint_Data_Access 0 Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 570 into workflow, skipping it: Could not initialize class org.knime.workbench.explorer.ExplorerMountTable Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 574 into workflow, skipping it: Could not initialize class org.knime.workbench.explorer.ExplorerMountTable Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 575 into workflow, skipping it: Could not initialize class org.knime.workbench.explorer.ExplorerMountTable Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 580 into workflow, skipping it: Could not initialize class org.knime.workbench.explorer.ExplorerMountTable Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 581 into workflow, skipping it: Could not initialize class org.knime.workbench.explorer.ExplorerMountTable Status: Error: Unable to load node with ID suffix 582 into workflow, skipping it: Could not initialize class org.knime.workbench.explorer.ExplorerMountTable

© 2022 KNIME AG

It looks like a problem with loading “Microsoft Authenticator” nodes. How to fix this error?

Best,
Elderion

Hi @Elderion ,

Can you help us with a few details to help us find the root cause:

1. Was this working before, and now it is not?
  2. If it was working before, have you updated to a new version of KNIME?
  3. What version of KNIME AP/Server/Executor are you running?
  4. Could you provide us with an example of the workflow you are attempting to run?
  5. Can you check to see if there are any updates for the Microsoft Authenticator nodes within KNIME AP?

Once we get a bit more info, hopefully we can help you resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Zack

Hi @ztrubow

1. Workflow with Microsoft Authentication nodes works properly with “fresh” Knime installation (Azure Knime Server Small). It stopped working after installation of community nodes:
    sudo ./knime -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director -nosplash -consolelog -r https://update.knime.com/community-contributions/4.5,https://update.knime.com/analytics-platform/4.5 -i org.anotherfraud.excel.feature.feature.group -d /opt/knime/knime-4.5.1

2. No.

3. Server: 4.14.1, Knime Analytics: 4.5.1

4. No, but I’ve checked it with example workflow: 07_Microsoft_Sharepoint_Data_Access

5. For version 4.5.2 only, but it is not supported by Azure image. :frowning:

It looks like, installation of community extension crashes Microsoft nodes, but I don’t know why.

Hi @Elderion,

sorry for the late reply. This is very odd; the extension shouldn’t interfere with other extensions.
A few things to try:

• The plugin was installed as root (sudo), so maybe some files now have wrong access rights and the user running the executor cannot access them. Running chown -R knime:knime . in the executor installation directory may already fix the issue (assuming the user running the service is called knime).
  • Uninstall the community plugin (-u flag) and see if that resolves the issue.
  • Update to version 4.14.2 and executor 4.5.2 (see here for files and instructions).

Kind regards
Marvin

Hi @marvin.kickuth
Unfortunately, I can’t update versions. I have to use specific version of Server and Executor. :frowning:

But, after some “investigation” (old good trial and error approach :slight_smile: ) I fixed that problem. As you mention - it wasn’t related to that package. I didn’t notice at beginning, but we have had additional line in “post installation” script:
sudo ./knime -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director -nosplash -consolelog -r https://download.nodepit.com/nodepit/4.5 -i com.nodepit.knime.feature.feature.group -d /opt/knime/knime-4.5.1

I just had to remove this line. I don’t know why, but it fix this issue. Right now, everything works. :slight_smile:

Best,
Elderion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.