Missing Actian "Remove Duplicates" Node

Hello,

I have upgraded Knime from version 2.12.2 to version 3.1.2 and I'm having problem loading workflows with the "Remove Duplicates" node. It says that the node is missing...

Any idea?
It was part of Actian extensions in the 2.12.2 version....

Many thanks in advance,

Damiano 

Hi Damiano,

you need to install the latest version of the Actian Dataflow extensions for KNIME 3.x from their own repository. As first step you need to add the Actian repository to those KNIME knows about.

The full instructions are here:

http://help.pervasive.com/display/DF660/Installing+DataFlow+on+KNIME

Cheers,
Marco

Hi,

I just tested the promising Actian "Discover Duplicates" but the node only output is "Node created an empty data table." Regardless of method and threshold.

The data are good (lots of fuzzy duplicates including exact matches) that are discovered by other similar nodes like palladians.

Any idea of what I'm missing ?

Cheers,

Nicolas

Hi;

I just did the same. I invented a little data base with duplicates, but Discover Duplicates node did not recognize any.

:-(

Best regards.

Gabriel

I also tried to “lure” it and use the dual source fuzzy matching node but same result.

Dear All,

both the Discover Duplicates and Remove Duplicates nodes work as expected for me. Please see the attached example workflow.

Is it possible you didn't configure the nodes properly? I have to say their descriptions are a bit cryptic, so it may happen to configure a field where another should rather go.

Cheers,
Marco.