Missing CSpec when building KNIME-Buckminster example at the command line

Hi

Your post is really awesome!  Right on the mark for people building up the infrastructure to build knime plugin!

One quick question:

I checked out the source code.

https://community.knime.org/svn/nodes4knime/trunk/my.example/

I used Eclipse to resolve cquery.  It worked to perfection.

However when I run the command line to import the cquery, I got an error

~/nodes4knime/my.example/my.example.update :~/luna/eclipse/Eclipse.app/buckminster/buckminster import my.cquery 

ERROR   [0001] : No suitable provider for component my.example.update was found in resourceMap file:/Users/simonso/nodes4knime/my.example/my.example.update/knime.rmap

ERROR   [0001] : No suitable provider for component my.example.update was found in searchPath my-stuff

ERROR   [0001] : Resolution attempt ended with exception: Provider local(file:///Users/simonso/node4knime/my.example/my.example.update/): Missing CSpec source required by component type buckminster

ERROR   Provider local(file:///Users/simonso/node4knime/my.example/my.example.update/): Missing CSpec source required by component type buckminster

INFO:  TAG-ID 0001 = Query for my.example.update

Questions:

1. Do I really need the cspec?  

2. Why, without the cspec, it worked in Eclipse (I used 4.4)

3. Why when I import myexample.cquery (i.e. the project in svn) in Eclipse, Eclipse resolved TP and assigned ${workspace}/.buckminster/tp to the plugin directly automatically, while, in my own project, I had to assign the plugin dependencies/Target platform myself?

Thanks!
Simon