Multiple servers for KNIME Server Large.

Hi KNIME,

Thanks for your kind reply all the time. I’ve got a question again.:thinking:

I found a piece of information about KNIME Server Large that https://www.knime.com/knime-software/knime-server-pricing > General > Number of server installations > KNIME Server Large == Multiple.

Does that mean what I can run over two or more KNIME Server by a license?

But, the license has only one MAC address for one KNIME Server, doesn’t it?

I think that running multiple KNIME servers requires buying multiple licenses for Server Large, or having multiple MAC addresses available under one license, how can I operate multiple servers for KNIME Server Large?

Best regards,
EXEM-Kim

Hi @EXEM-Kim,

You are correct - KNIME Server Large allows you to use multiple installations of KNIME Server. To be specific, we don’t count number of installations, we count number of cores. You purchase a certain number of cores as part of your license.
Based on that, you are free to distribute those cores among one ore more server installations. E.g., you purchase a 16 core license for KNIME Server Large, which you can then use to run two 8-core server installations. In this case, we would provide you with two license files.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Roland

3 Likes

Hi @RolandBurger,

It’s a perfectly clear answer.

Thanks!

Best,
EXEM-Kim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.