Node DIalog Components

Unless I've missed it (which is quite possible) there doesn't seem to be a predefined RadioButton class in 1.2.1 (I've looked in org.knime.core.node.defaultnodesettings and org.knime.core.node.defaultnodedialog).

Incidentally, The Combobox class is depreciated in defaultnodedialog but isn't present in defaultnodesettings.

Hi Think,
we are currently working on a DialogComponentButtonGroup which will be available with the 1.3 release.

Best regards,
Tobias

Thanks. Do you have a rough timescale for 1.3?

THINK wrote:
Incidentally, The Combobox class is depreciated in defaultnodedialog but isn't present in defaultnodesettings.

Hi THINK
sorry I have somehow missed the Combobox question before.
The Combobox is replaced by the DialogComponentStringSelection class. You can also find a great HowTo for the new default dialog in the javadoc (http://www.knime.org/docs/api/org/knime/core/node/defaultnodesettings/doc-files/defaultDialogHowTo.html).
I will try to get somebody answer the difficult question regarding the release date :wink:
Best regards,
Tobias

Regarding the release date of 1.3 date - we also plan to move to Eclipse 3.3 which we are still testing. Assuming that we don't meet nasty surprises 1.3 will appear in early fall (2007 ;-) )

- Michael