nominal value row filter controlled by variable

Hello,

I´m troubling with table row to variable loop start and nominal value row filter. What I supposed to do is to write some excel sheets belonging to specific row values. Therefore I want to control the select column operation by flow variable. But Nominal value row filter give this error message: WARN Nominal Value Row Filter 0:204 Column XYZ not found in in spec!

Has anyone an idea how to solve this error?

Regards,
Joe

Hi @JWave

seeing your workflow maybe the Group Loop Start would be a simpler option for you. It directly outputs only one value of a time. Maybe even the Chunk Loop Start

As you are using a Table Row to Variable Loop Start you are going over the table to be written row by row. and in each iteration you are writing the data to an excel, hence one row in each iteration. Is this correct?

2 Likes

Hi @Iris,

thanks for your reply. Your suggestion with Group Loop Start works well.
Here my modified workflow.

Regards,
Joe

3 Likes

Hello @JWave,

Group Loop Start node additionally creates flow variables from grouping column(s) so maybe you don’t need Table Row to Variable node :wink:

Br,
Ivan

Hello @ipazin,

thanks for your reply. I use table row to variable for sheet names in excel writer. I tried using flow variable from grouping columns, but this did not worked.

Regards,
Joe

1 Like

Hello @JWave,

ok. So you know about it. Should work but one extra node doesn’t make a difference :slight_smile:

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.