Not able to get Interactive view: Data Explorer view

One problem I still face often as mentioned below: -
I Drag & Drop Data explorer block on to work window and execute it, then when I click on “Interactive View: Data Explorer view”, it takes forever to open the next window sometimes 45 minutes sometime 3 hours few times it opens normally. I am really not understanding the issues. Is there any fix for this? Please suggest. I tried lot many times by restarting the KNIME and laptop but problem persists. Please let me know and advise.

Hi @booramaravind,

I’m assuming you are using KNIME AP 4.5.1 with the CEF Browser, as shown under File → Preferences → KNIME → JavaScript Views?

If this is the case, it is a known Bug (internal reference: AP-18435) that will be fixed with the new KNIME AP version 4.5.2 end of March/beginning of April. You can try switching to the Bundled Chromium Browser and see whether this works better.

Kind regards,
Lukas

2 Likes

@LukasS .Thanks for clarification .But for me the option Bundled chromium browser (version 91)
is not visible. could you help me with this.
Attached screenshot for reference.

Hi @booramaravind ,

ah, I wasn’t aware that the bundled chromium browser is part of an extension I apparently have installed - you can try and install the KNIME Extension providing the Chromium Browser – KNIME Hub (the procedure is documented here), then the other option should be available.

Kind regards,
Lukas

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.