Optimal Binning Issue

Hi everyone, I need to do optimal binning for my continuous variables. I couldn’t find any specific node for this, I found such an extension dymatrix extension but is it not existing anymore, I guess.

Is there any alternative solution for this issue ? (except using R/Python code)

Deniz

Hello @denizkonak,

welcome to KNIME Community!

Why do you guess it does exist anymore? Actually I have it :smiley:

You can enrich your KNIME with additional nodes which you need to install first. See here for more:

But to my knowledge above Extension/nodes (created a workflow once with it/them) doesn’t offer algorithm for binning. And regarding binning in KNIME if you write binning in Node Repository you’ll see there is couple of nodes to use :wink:

Binning

Hope this helps!

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi @ipazin, thanks for your reply.
Actually, I tried all availables binning nodes but none of them are them gives the exact result that I need. I need and optimal binning node wrt WOE,IV statistics and returning these stat tables. I found dymatrix pdf which says their extension does so. They say their extension works with Advanced Discretization node, but I couldn’t find this node in repository,too. Is there any node replacing what this Advanced Discretization node does?

Br,
Deniz

1 Like

Hello @denizkonak,

ok. I see now. Seems the best way to go is to directly contact DYMATRIX to find out more about these nodes. My guess is those nodes are not available for community and need license.

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.