Option to set “interactive view” default for component double click

Controlling component configuration via “interactive view” opens up a new world of user interface options now that we have the refresh widget. Many of us have started to shift their configuration settings over to the “interactive view” for these reasons. This is confusing for newer users that often have never encountered an “interactive view” configuration. (I even find myself constantly accidentally opening the standard configuration window 1st by habit even though I built them…)

It would be nice if we could set the default configuration double click to open either the standard configuration window or the interactive view. This setting would also be useful in local workflows with regular use of standard configuration style components as a way to give quick access to the “working view” which will be used infinitely more often then configuration settings going forward.

Thanks for this feedback. Everyone else: if this resonates with you, don’t forget to vote!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.