"org.knime.product.BATCH_APPLICATION" could not be found in the registry

Hi,

I set a WINXP Task-Schedule, the RUN is following:

E:\knime_2.2.0\knime.exe -application org.knime.product.BATCH_APPLICATION -nosplash -noexit -consoleLog -clean -reset -workflowDir=“E:/knime_2.2.0/workspace/workspace/KNIME_workflow_autoexecute”

when the task run, errors appear as following:

!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Application “org.knime.product.BATCH_APPLICATION” could not be found in the registry. The applications available are: org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner, org.eclipse.ant.ui.antRunner, org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.ReportExecutor, o
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.startDefaultApp(EclipseAppContainer.java:242)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run(MainApplicationLauncher.java:29) …

How to save this problem?

Thanks!

my mails is Rockfiller@126.com

Hi,

The application is called "KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION", futher details are available in our faq http://tech.knime.org/faq#q12

Regards, Thomas

Hi, Thomas

Thank your kind replay and instruction. I read the FAQ#12, according to these methods, I try many times, but I can't get analysis result. the errors is following:

!SESSION 2010-08-26 15:44:42.421 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_14
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=zh_CN
Framework arguments:  -application org.knime.product.BATCH_APPLICATION -reset -workflowDir=E:/knime_2.2.0/workspace/workspace/KNIME_workflow_autoexecute
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -clean -application org.knime.product.BATCH_APPLICATION -consoleLog -reset -workflowDir=E:/knime_2.2.0/workspace/workspace/KNIME_workflow_autoexecute

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2010-08-26 15:44:53.062
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Application "org.knime.product.BATCH_APPLICATION" could not be found in the registry.
The applications available are: org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner, org.eclipse.ant.ui.antRunner, org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.ReportExecutor, org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.console.profile.StorageFileEditor, org.eclipse.equinox.app.error, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.mirrorApplication, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app.application, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.generator.EclipseGenerator, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.mirrorApplication, org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.application, org.eclipse.help.base.infocenterApplication, org.eclipse.help.base.helpApplication, org.eclipse.help.base.indexTool, org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCodeFormatter, org.eclipse.pde.build.Build, org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench, org.eclipse.update.core.standaloneUpdate, org.eclipse.update.core.siteOptimizer, org.knime.product.KNIME_APPLICATION, org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION, org.knime.workbench.helpview.KNIME_Documentation_Builder.
 at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.startDefaultApp(EclipseAppContainer.java:242)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run(MainApplicationLauncher.java:29)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:386)
 at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:549)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:504)
 at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1236)

what should I do ?

Thanks!

Rockfiller

The full application name is org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION including the KNIME_ prefix.

1 Like

Hi, Thomas

You are absolutely right ! Please accept my thanks from China, thank you! According to your instruction , I run the workflow automatically and get a  right result.

Thank you!

my mail is Rockfiller@126.com , I hope I can get more technology information from you. If possible, let me know your mail.

If you have the chance to China, let me know, and I will express my thanks face to face, and make a warm welcome !

Rockfiller

A post was split to a new topic: Connect to Google via VPN