org.knime.product problems

Hi,
I encountered some problems, I imported the product project in eclipse, except for pom error, there are no other serious problems, and I can open knime. But when I created a new knime workflow, a bug appeared. The newly created workflow does not have a background grid. At the same time, if you add a node or a comment, the node will only appear in the upper left corner. Multiple nodes will be superimposed in the upper left corner and cannot be moved. For annotations, the annotation window will be created at the right mouse button position, but When you move it, the annotation moves to the upper-left corner and you can no longer move it.

Hi @Carl,

What operating system are you using ? Also can you share your KNIME log with us (View -> Open KNIME Log) this could contain information on the source of the error.

best,
Gabriel

Hi,
The system is Win10,and the version of knime is nightly build.

Hi @Carl,

try closing all projects from the knime-product repo that you have imported into your workspace, they seem to have compilation problems and might result in the issues you are facing.

best,
Gabriel

Hi,
Does it mean to close all knock-product related projects and only use setup resources?

But if i want to use the knime-product projects?Is this problem caused by the unavailability of the kimime-product pom file?

Can this problem be solved?

You should first try without the project plugins, once everything works without them, you can try re-importing them. Also you need to make sure not to import them as maven projects, as this is currently not yet working for external developers.

best,
Gabriel

Hi,
If the product project is not imported,it can create a new file without errors. For example, it is normal for me to only import the workbench project, and I did not import it as a Maven project. I use “Existing Projects into Workspace”

Hi,
Sorry for replying again.
So is this error due to the product project itself or the project file I downloaded?

HI,
I may have found the source of the error, but I don’t know why, I deleted org.knime.product.testing and the error was resolved