OSM MAP

Because when I use OSM see a Big Red Cross ? Maybe it's a problem of internet connection ? Thank you very much

Sebastián.

Yes, exactly.

For company usage proxy data may need to be provided. OSM nodes make for a good proxy setting test, as they begin to work instantly once it's all set up correctly. :)

-E

Hi all, I have to use a proxy and I can download files via the GET node, but the OSM node OSM Boundary Map is suddenly not working anymore, with the error:

ERROR OSM Boundary Map 3:92 Execute failed: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘nominatim.openstreetmap.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /search?format=json&polygon_geojson=1&dedupe=0&limit=50&q=Berlin (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001A5E6C74340>: Failed to establish a new connection: [WinError 10061] Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte’))

Is there any other way to configure the nodes or to find out the issue behind? I am assuming that’s a Python thing, since the nodes seem to be based on Python.

Thanks a lot
Lars

Maybe Nomatim was detecting an abuse of it’s usage policy by some proxy settings
https://operations.osmfoundation.org/policies/nominatim/