Output data window - feature suggestion

Hi,

Sometimes is easier to check the (partial) result of some node in a workflow in Excel. Now the only way is to export the table with Excel writer or copy the entire table from the output data window (I do not know other options, if exist please let me know).

It is possible to upgrade the output data window that will be possible copy the entire table (with headers) with one click (so I can paste it in Excel) or export the entire table (with headers) to Excel or save the entire table (with headers) to Excel.

Thank you
Andrej

Hi there @andrejz,

if I may ask what data checks are you performing that is sometimes easier to do in Excel?

BTW like your suggestion. Will check it and get back to you.

Br,
Ivan

Filtering is one I use most frequently … just to see if the rules in Rule engine node are setup correctly for example

Thank you

1 Like

Hi there @andrejz,

so I have checked and ticket for copying the entire table with headers included (internal reference: AP-13584) is done and will be part of KNIME 4.2 release - usually summer. This can already be check with KNIME nightly build version.

There is also ticket for filtering output data (Excel like filter) and I have given it +1 for you.

Br,
Ivan

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.