parallel coordinates plot - feature request

Hi,
We recently started using the Parallel Coordinates Plots for matched pair analysis. We’re actually using the KNIME server to distribute multiple plots for each transformation at the same time, and this plot is at the core of the workflow, so many thanks for including these. However, you can’t control the axis ranges, which makes it difficult/impossible to assess whether the changes is really up/down or the same (see attached screenshot for a PKI plot). We’ve worked around it by included 2 fake matched pairs, one to set the bottom, another to set the top (see screenshot with colors).

It would be great if there could be an automatic check box to say “identical axis ranges” or something along those lines.

Thanks,

Natasja

1 Like

If it does not work with Edit Numeric Domain node I would suggest using the workaround you mentioned with matched pairs just that you can color them white so that they are not visible. I opened a ticket and hopefully this issue will be solved soon. Thanks for the feedback!

Hi,
I tried this last night and it doesn’t seem to work.
Thanks,
Natasja

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Re-opening thread so that Cheng can post his issues here!

1 Like

Conversation moved to: Looking for the workarounds for adjusting the axis ranges in Parallel coordinate plots