PNG Tag Cloud

Hi !
Do someone know if it is possible to display a kind of Tag Cloud for PNG files. I have a node with 1000 pictures under PNG format and I would like to create a node to show a part of them. If you have an idea of what I can do ?

Thanks for you help !!

Hi @Gaggio,

Could you please elaborate your question by answering the following questions, so that I can help you?

• What is the name of your node that have 1000 PNG pictures?
  • Are you using the Image Reader Node to read your images?
  • What do you mean by “creating a node to show part of the images”? Do you probably mean creating a component with a view?

Best,
Temesgen

• The node is from a column of profile pictures of Twitter API, so I just extracted the column “profile picture” thanks to a column filter.
  • No I am not because I am using given PNG Images from my twitter API data.
  • Yes why not, I just would like to show some of the profile pics by using a node on knime.

I also used the node PNG image to ImgPlus, it will might be easier to create a view ?

Thank you for your help

thank you for your help @temesgen-dadi

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don’t know any dedicated node that can do what you want. You may have to look for for an external library/package (R, Python, JavaScript), then use that from either an R View (Table), Python View and Generic JavaScript View nodes respectively.

Regards,
Temesgen

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.