POS tagger

POS tagger give an error

ERROR POS tagger           5:128      Configure failed (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException): -1
ERROR Stanford tagger      5:114      Configure failed (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException): -1
ERROR OpenNLP NE tagger    5:115      Configure failed (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException): -1

POS tagger

POS tagger give an error

ERROR POS tagger           5:128      Configure failed (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException): -1
ERROR Stanford tagger      5:114      Configure failed (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException): -1
ERROR OpenNLP NE tagger    5:115      Configure failed (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException): -1

Tip: before using POS tagger, generate a new table with the Column Filter operator; take the colums that you need. Can't exactly explain why, but it worked for me in the past.

Hi peleitor,,

I just  checked  the "Use title from column" inn the Strings to Document  node, and it worked...

thanks

Hey michel,

we are aware of this bug, but usually it occurs, if there is no document column in the input data table. Is it possible, that you accidentally filtered the document column with the column filter node before? Otherwise can you upload an example, where this bug occurs or share some information about the input table you forwarded to the tagger nodes? So we can try to reproduce it.

Cheers,

Julian

Hi Julian,

Unfortunatelly I'm unable to reproduce the error. Attached is input table to the POS node.

best regards

Michel

Hi there.

I had a book that I wanted to parse. I converted it into txt through Calibre, the e-Book management system. I used File Reader to read that .txt file. The output was a data table with some 10,000 rows, with multiple words in each row. I am at a loss as to how to proceed to parse, using the examples already available on KNIME. The very first operation of POS Tagging doesn't work as I get this error code (outofboundsexception)...

I have attached the book I was trying to parse...and generate a tag cloud from! Also attached the table I created from the File Reader and Table writer nodes...

All help gratefully appreciated!

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.