possible regression in stopword node of 3.1

Hi Kilian,

I just upgraded from 3.0.1 to 3.1, lots of updates, thanks!

It looks to me however as if the stopwords node has a regression issue. I have configured a custom word list, but the terms are not removed from my Documents. I think this is a regression, as I am seeing unwanted words showing up that were not there before, and it only since I replaced the deprecated version with the new 3.1 verison.

To reproduce:  it is a column containing non-tagged Documents. I have checked "replace column" and "ignore unmodifiable flag". I have left un-checked "case sensitive". I have tried different line endings in the custom file, and adding []-tags, to no avail. I have even checked tried using the stopword list in the resources folder as a "custom file", which does not work.

Am I missing something?

Thanks, Arno 

Hi Arno,

thats seems like a bug to me. I have to investigate this further and will reply as soon as I have found out.

Cheers, Kilian

For a workaround see: https://tech.knime.org/forum/knime-textprocessing/stop-word-list-is-not-working-0#comment-41013

The Bug will be fixed in the next version.

Cheers, Kilian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.