POST Resource : Custom content type

Hi 

I'm trying to execute a POST request with the node "POST Resource", but I need to use a missing content type: "application/x-www-form-urlencoded". Is there a way to make it work because I get an error from server if I try another content type. I also tried to set it manually to: "application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8" from a flow variable but the node fails saying that the content type is unknown : 

"Execute failed: Unknown content type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8"

(I attached 2 images showing my config of this node)

Greetings

Dan

Dear Dan,

thanks for your input. You are right, this is not working for so far. I have a new version in progress and will try to cover in this issue, too.  I plan to release a new version on the nightly build on friday. Hope that's fine until then?

Cheers

Anna

Dear Dan,

it took a little longer but the new version is available at the nightly builds now (update site: http://tech.knime.org/update/community-contributions/trunk). The new version is 1.2.7.

In the new version you can also select custom content-types.

Greetings

Anna

Thank you very much Anna! I will try it today.

Greetings

Dan

Hello

I noticed a little issue using the version 1.2.7 of the nightly build :

When a node is set to a custom content type, the workflow throws an error when it is loading :

Caught "UnknownContentTypeException", Loading model internals failed: Unknown content type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8

But this error doesn't prevent the worflow from running well. I just have to close the error window and everything works fine.

Greetings

Dan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.